Terms and Conditions of Entry – #GreaterMidNorthCoast 2021
Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No: 237476 (Greater Bank) is the sole promoter of this competition.
This promotion is open to all members of the public who are 18 years of age or older, use Greater Bank’s website, who are natural persons and representatives of organisations listed as a not-for-profit or registered charity operating within a 75km radius of Forster, Taree, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour or Grafton, NSW.
To enter, an entrant must, on behalf of their organisation:
- Upload comment text and image or video to www.greater.com.au/greatermidnorthcoast
- Comment text must contain short explanation of how your organisation is contributing towards making the Mid North Coast greater.
- Provide Greater Bank with an organisation name and mobile number for contact purposes.
Entries must not be: Late; Delayed; Incomplete; Incomprehensible; Unlawful; Obscene; Defamatory; Libellous; Threatening; Pornographic; Harassing; Hateful; Racially or ethnically offensive; Capable or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; Capable of violating any law; or Capable of giving rise to civil liability.
Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Greater Bank for any reason whatsoever.
If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the secretary of the organisation on whose behalf a valid entry was uploaded during the prize period.
Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
By submitting an entry in the competition, all entrants warrant that each visual entry media submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify Greater Bank against any and all claims, loss, damage and costs arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
Greater Bank will not be liable for any breach of copyright. The entrant will be solely responsible for their own entry and the consequences of submitting them. The entrant represents and warrants that their entry is their own and they own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Greater Bank to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions.
Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of Prizes at Greater Bank’s sole discretion.
The promotion runs on a monthly rotational basis with ongoing entry.
Greater Bank will select entries to become a part of the voting element of the promotion by validating that entrants have met all entry criteria. Selection will be performed by a member of the Greater Bank Marketing Team at Greater Bank’s Head Office, 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton at 10.00am prior to the following dates:
- Thursday, 24 December 2020
- Thursday, 28 January 2021
- Thursday, 25 February 2021
- Thursday, 1 April 2021
- Thursday, 29 April 2021
- Thursday, 27 May 2021
- Thursday, 1 July 2021
- Thursday, 29 July 2021
- Thursday, 2 September 2021
- Thursday, 30 September 2021
- Thursday, 28 October 2021
- Thursday, 25 November 2021
Voting periods for the above entry periods are as follows:
- 9:00am Monday, 4 January 2021 - 5:00pm, Wednesday, 27 January 2021
- 9:00am Monday, February 1, 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 24 February 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 1 March 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 31 March 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 5 April 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 28 April 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 3 May 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 26 May 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 31 May 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 30 June 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 5 July 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 28 July 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 2 August 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 1 September 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 6 September 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 29 September 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 4 October 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 27 October 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 1 November 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 24 November 2021
- 9:00am Monday, 29 November 2021 – 5:00pm, Wednesday, 22 December 2021
Voting is limited to one vote per hour per voter. If Greater Bank has reason to believe the voting element of the competition is being misappropriated, we reserve the right to disqualify entrants at any time.
The promotion ends at 11:59pm, Friday, 31 December 2021.
- First place: 12 x donation of $2,000.00, into a Greater Bank account (1 per month)
- Runner Up 1: 12 x donation of $500.00 into a Greater Bank account (1 per month)
- Runner Up 2: 12 x donation of $500.00 into a Greater Bank account (1 per month)
The total prize pool is valued at $36,000.00 per annum.
At the completion of each prize period, winners will be decided based on the number of votes received online at https://www.greater.com.au/greatermidnorthcoast, however, Greater Bank retains the sole right to allocate the monthly prize pool upon the completion of the prize period.
In order to claim the Prize, winners will be required to supply a valid ABN corresponding to the relevant entrant’s organisation name.
Winners may be expected to attend Greater Bank’s Forster, Taree, Port Macquarie, Coffs Harbour or Grafton branch (whichever is closest) on one of the following dates/times to receive prize and arrange prize transfer:
- 10:00am Friday, 29 January 2021
- 10.00am Friday, 26 February 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 2 April 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 30 April 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 28 May 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 2 July 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 30 July 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 3 September 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 1 October 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 29 October 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 26 November 2021
- 10:00am Friday, 24 December 2021