Our Belmont Branch Manager Jye Smith says new research shows that more people are shopping around for car insurance. He has good news for those people, with The Greater offering FREE roadside assistance for those who take out car insurance this month.
According to new research by Roy Morgan released last week, 16.3% of policy holders shopped around, rather than automatically renewing their car insurance, compared to only 12.2% four years ago.
Shopping around can save you money. When comparing insurers it pays to look at price as well as the included features and benefits of the policy.
At the Greater Building Society we can provide you with your Greenslip (compulsory third party insurance) as well as comprehensive insurance to protect you against the theft of or damage to your car. Does your current car insurance provide you with all of these features and benefits?
- Your choice of approved repairer
- Legal liability up to $20 million
- Options to decrease your premium by increasing your policy excess
- Safe Driver Discount
- The option of a free rental car if your vehicle is stolen or is involved in an accident
- A free rental car if your vehicle is stolen
- A brand new vehicle if yours is written off within two years of its original registration, including the on-road costs
- Flexible payment options including monthly direct debits from your account or credit card at no extra cost
- 24 hour claims service.
If not, you should call The Greater on 1300 550 855 or call into a local branch.
And if you take out comprehensive car insurance with The Greater before November 30, 2012 you’ll receive 12 months FREE roadside assistance!