Tired of getting a raw deal on your Home Loan? Don’t let it get you down – switching your Home Loan to The Greater has never been easier, or more appealing. How does a family holiday to QLD’s Gold Coast sound? Let Gold Coast Area Manager Renee Ferguson tempt you..
At The Greater, we understand that raising a family is an expensive, sometimes stressful experience. And it’s not made any easier by the fact that you may not be getting the best deal on your Home Loan. If your bank is tightening the screws on your budget with higher interest and a range of pesky, creative fees, you’ll be happy to know that help is at hand.
The Greater’s Great Rate Home Loan comes with a competitive rate, and is simple and easy to use. With low fees and no application fee until June 30, you’ll be feeling the pinch much, much less.
And if that isn’t enough, we’re throwing in your choice of one of four dream holidays to Los Angeles, Fiji, the south Pacific or QLD’s Gold Coast. This week, lets take a look at how a trip to Australia’s playground might be just the tonic for you and your family.
You know what they say about Queensland’s Gold Coast. Beautiful one day, perfect the next.
And perfection is what families will find by taking up the Greater’s Great Rate Home Loan and opting for our Gold Coast Adventure package. We’ve thrown in 7 nights accommodation for 2 adults and 2 kids under 17 at the Sheraton Mirage Gold Coast in a Mirage room. The Sheraton is a Gold Coast landmark, offering world class dining and amenities.
As if that wasn’t enough, we’ve thrown in Village Roadshow Theme Parks 3 for 3 passes for entry to Movie world, Sea World and Wet ‘n Wild. You and your kids will have the time of your lives beating the heat on waterslides, interacting with a myriad of sea-life or dodging thrills and spills on the best rides and roller coasters in Australia.
Once you’ve hit the theme parks, be sure to get out and enjoy all that the Gold Coast has to offer. The city by the sea is changing fast, as preparations ramp up for the Commonwealth Games in 2018.
Here’s my list of the top 5 things to do while on the coast:
- Visit the Rainforest – The Gold Coast is surrounded by beautiful aincient rainforest just waiting to be explored. Get away from the hustle and flow of the main drag and experience the serenity of the Hinterland. Not to be missed – the Treetop Walkway in Lamington National Park
- Dine at Broadbeach – This Gold Coast suburb has evolved over the past decade to be the home of cool, contemporary, relaxed dining on the coast. No matter what your taste buds crave, you’ll find it in Broadbeach.
- Jupiters Casino – The casino is a Gold Coast stalwart for a reason. For sheer choice of entertainment and dining experiences, it really is hard to beat. International acts frequent the casino, so check their website for the latest show, book a table and dress up to the nines!
- Skypoint at Q1 – You see it wherever you go, so why not take in the view from the top? The 360 degree views from 270 metres above sea level will leave you breathless. Choose your time to climb wisely though, and call ahead to book if you want to avoid the crowds.
- Shopping – The Gold Coast is now a major shopping destination. From the outlet shops and sprawling mall at Pacific Fair to the high-end brand stores in and around Cavill Avenue, make sure you leave some room in your suitcase for the return journey!