I’ll let you in on a little secret.
At The Greater, #straightforwardbanking isn’t just something we say on our commercials. It’s a motto that drives us each day to constantly make banking an easy and seamless experience for our customers. My team and I find this exciting, especially as more and more of our customers turn to their PC’s, tablets and mobiles to manage their money. The onus now exists for us to listen to our customer’s wants and needs, and respond with innovations that streamline banking with The Greater online.
We’ve all done it. With so many passwords to remember these days, it’s inevitable that one day you’ll draw a blank when it comes time to log onto Internet Banking. In order to maintain your account’s security, in the past a forgotten password meant you’d have to get in touch with us on the phone or in branch, and we’d reset your password for you. Simple enough, but not the most convenient option, especially if you’re short on time.
- Take a look at the logon screen for Internet and Mobile Banking now. See that little button next to the field for your password, marked “Forgot”? Next time your password escapes you, give it a click.
- You’ll be sent a temporary password to the mobile number we have on file for you, containing a temporary logon password.
- You can now log on, where you’ll be immediately prompted to reset your password. And that’s it – you’re in, and can now perform your banking as normal.
A lick of paint here, some reformatting there...
While our customers loved the functionality of our Internet Banking, we heard more than a few suggestions that we could tweak this and that to make the platform more user-friendly and visually pleasing. So, from today, you’ll notice the following changes after logging on:
- The home-screen colour scheme has changed, and we’ve moved a number of the helpful quick-links to make them more easily accessible.
- For essential account information, try hovering over an account name, or click on an account to check out a quick rundown on the right hand side of screen.
What's in a name?
Based on some customer feedback, we’ve renamed a section in our Internet Banking menu (on the left of screen) to make it more intuitive. The old section named “Security” has been re-labelled “Change Password”.
We hope the changes we’ve made will make your online banking experience with The Greater much simpler. If you have any questions about Internet Banking, we may have already answered it in our FAQs section, but if not, we’d love to hear from you on Social Media, or by giving us a call on 1300 651 400.