At The Greater, we understand how vital a simple, useful and intuitive mobile banking platform is to our customers. Each month, we see more and more of our customers continue to make Mobile Banking their preferred method of managing their money.
As part of our ongoing redevelopment of Mobile Banking, last week we released the latest batch of updates. These changes come off the back of our Online Banking Research, performed over the last 12 months, and are reflective of the changes our customers felt would be most useful. These changes will also be seen by customers using our Mobile Banking App for Android and Apple devices.
Here’s what to expect from our new look Mobile Banking.
Simplified Home Screen
You can now easily scroll down to view all your accounts on the Home screen. The menu is fixed to the bottom of the screen so it’s easy to make a payment or select any other service we offer. We've also added the BSB to your account details, so it's visible at all times.
Just below the Accounts list, you have the option to sort your accounts in the order of your preference.
Improved Transactions Screen
We’ve applied a new layout so it’s easier to view your transaction history.
You can also view your upcoming scheduled payments as well as process a payment from this screen.
More informative Account Details screen
When you click through from the Transactions screen to the Account Details screen, you’ll be able to view more information about your accounts such as:
- interest rate
- minimum repayment amount
- interest earned over the last financial year(s)
- your address details
We’ve also applied a new layout and improved the functionality for the 3 payment options (Transfer between my Accounts, Pay Anyone and BPayⓇ). These changes include:
- Clear distinction between a Saved Payee/Biller and New Payee/Biller
- For saved payees, the description field is pre-populated with the previous description
- Easier to set up a payment schedule (now, later and recurring)
- Once you’ve completed a payment, you also have the option to process another payment without having to navigate to the Home screen.
Just a reminder that you can also set up Email and SMS Alerts to help you stay on top of your finances. These include:
- Regular balance updates
- When deposits and withdrawals are made
- A warning when cheques and direct debits have not been honoured. This will give you a little more time to deposit money into your account for the payment to be processed.
If you found this blog useful, and would like to be kept up to date with regular financial hints and tips, why not connect with us on Social Media?