Congratulations and welcome to Greater Bank!
We are thrilled to have you on board and we are looking forward to you becoming a valued member of the Greater Bank team.
You should have recieved by now your:
- Letter of Offer
- Employment Agreement
To confirm acceptance and commence on boarding, please review the Letter of Offer and Employment Agreement and if you are comfortable with the content, return a signed and scanned copy of your Employment Agreement via reply email at your earliest convenience (the document in its entirety, not just the signature page).
Your offer of employment will remain open for one week from the date of the offer letter so it is important that we have confirmation of your acceptance via email as soon as possible.
To help you become familiar with us prior to your first day we have attached relevant policies which you can read at your leisure prior to your start date.
- Code of Conduct Policy - July 2020.pdf
- Acceptable Usage Management Statement - February 2020.pdf
- Greater Staff Super Plan - Accumulation Members.pdf, Greater Staff Super Plan - Family Members.pdf
- New Starter Pack Documents: Employee Information Sheet.pdf
We are committed to a healthy workplace for our employees and we need your help to protect our workplace form COVID-19 (Coronavirus).
- Please also keep an eye on the NSW Government website https://www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates to see if any hotspots are added before your commencement date and notify us if you visited any additional location
- If you have answered yes to any of the above, a risk assessment will need to be completed by our Safety Health and Wellbeing team (SafetyHealthAndWellbeing@greater.com.au) prior to commencing at your primary work location, where you may be required to self-isolate for 14 days.
To finalise your set-up as a new starter, please download, complete, sign, and return the following new starter documents as soon as possible.
- Bank Details Form (see attached) you can open a bank account at any Greater branch or online
- On behalf of Greater Bank, CV Check will undertake Police check. CV Check will shortly forward an SMS & email to invite you to complete the process.
- There are two options available for you to provide your taxation and superannuation information to us:
- Complete Greater Employee Tax and Super Details Form. 2.pdf ;or
- Enter the information via the myGov website.
For option 2, go to www.my.gov.au and complete Employee tax details and Employee super details. You can access the form/s via My Profile > Employment or on the New Employment tab on the home screen.
To add a New Employer record you will be required to input the below information:
Greater Bank ABN - 88 087 651 956
Employer Superannuation Fund USI – AMP0735AU
Once you have completed the myGov on-line form, print the form and return to Greater Bank.
For further information and instructional videos in relation to how to set up a myGov account and how to link your myGov account to the ATO go to https://www.ato.gov.au/Business/Single-Touch-Payroll/Single-Touch-Payroll-for-employees/Setting-up-your-myGov-account/
In your application you stated you hold valid rights to work in Australia. We ask that on your first day you bring with you confirmation of your Australian citizenship or the right to work in Australia by providing HR with one of the following forms of documentation (original, not copied) on your first day :-
- Australian birth certificate
- Australian citizenship certificate
- Australian passport
- Evidence of permanent residence status
- Valid visa with permission to work (not all visas allow people to work)
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.
We look forward to your starting with us soon.
Talent Acquisition Partner
103 Tudor Street, Hamilton, 2303
T 0249219721 M 0439660163 F 0249219104
1300 651 400 greater.com.au.