• Entry is open to active Greater Bank customers, with an eligible Greater Bank Visa Debit or Credit Card, who have been selected for this campaign.
• Only the nominated cardholder is eligible for entry into this campaign.
• The Promotion commences on 01/04/2019 and closes on 30/06/2019 (promotion period).
• Qualifying purchase (spend) can be made in store or online. This includes Tap and Go transactions, and transactions made online.
• To enter, eligible entrants must spend 9 (nine) times via the Visa network, using the nominated Greater Bank Visa Debit or Credit Card using PayWave/Contactless or online purchases during the Promotion Period.
• It’s possible that some transactions made using PayWave/contactless might be carried on an alternative network to Visa eg EFTPOS. This is driven by cardholder choice or merchant preferences. For promotional purposes these transactions will not be included.
• All nominated cardholders will be monitored and it is possible that a small number of transactions might not be captured within the VisaNet System, this is beyond Greater Bank and Visa control. These transactions are therefore not eligible for campaign purposes.
• Cardholders must be NSW or QLD residents only.
• Purchases wholly for gambling or gaming purposes are excluded.
Prizes and winning
• The number of qualifying prize winners is restricted to the first 1,000 cardholders based on the date and time of purchases.
• Prizes will be awarded on a ‘first past the post basis’, with cardholders qualifying for their prize upon making their 9th eligible purchase, as per conditions of Entry above.
• The winners will receive a $10 Gift voucher which can be selected from BCF, Betta Home Living, Big W, BWS, Caltex Woolworths, iTunes, Hoyts Cinema, The Good Guys, Rebel, Super Cheap Auto, and Woolworths Supermarkets. Gift voucher can be redeemed online or in store. Total prize pool value is $10,000.
• The winners will be notified by email from Greater Bank by 31st July 2019.
• The prize will be awarded to an individual cardholder, the prize cannot be shared. Only one prize per person per year.
• Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If a winner does not redeem the prize at the time set by Greater Bank Limited, the winner will forfeit the prize. If a prize is unavailable, Greater Bank Limited will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
• Winners will be notified via email of their qualification for the promotion reward and the full redemption process within one month of the promotion period end date.
• Redemption process will be digital. A unique code will be provided and winning customers will be able to download the gift voucher of their choice.
• Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of prize at Greater Bank’s sole discretion.
• Greater Bank may request winners to provide proof of identity and proof of residency. Identification considered suitable for verification is at the discretion of Greater Bank.
• Greater Bank does not warrant and makes no representations that any prize will be fit for any purpose or will be of merchantable quality. If liability under any terms implied at law cannot be excluded, the liability of Greater Bank and its associated agencies is limited to the re-supply of the prize or the cost of its re-supply.
• Winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the prize and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
• If for any reason this promotion is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this promotion is affected for any reason, Greater Bank may in its sole discretion, subject to licencing authority approval, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Greater Bank may disqualify any individual who tampers (or benefits from the tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Greater Bank’s opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Greater Bank or has breached these conditions of entry.
• Greater Bank will not be liable for any loss (including without limitation, consequential or indirect loss), cost or damage, personal injury or death which is suffered (whether or not due to the negligence of any person) in connection with entering the competition or using the prize, except any liability which cannot be excluded by law (and if so, that liability is limited to the minimum allowable by law).
• Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for the tax implications of prize winnings. Winners should obtain independent tax advice to determine how this may affect their circumstances.
• Authorised under NSW permit number: LTPS/19/32759.