Greater Vibes Terms & Conditions
- Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956 (Greater Bank) is the sole promoter of this competition.
- This competition commences at 10:00am AEDT on Monday 18 October 2021 and closes at midnight AEDT on Sunday 31 October 2021 (Competition Period).
- This competition is only available to Australian residents.
- Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
- Entry is open to Australian residents residing in Australia that are 18 years of age or older.
- Greater Bank employees and their immediate family members, or employees of any organisation associated with the competition, are ineligible for nomination.
- Immediate family members include: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; and defacto sibling.
- By entering this competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept these terms and conditions.
- To enter, you must complete the nomination form at greater.com.au/greatervibes during the Competition Period and include the following information:
- Your full name
- Your phone number
- First Name of nominee
- Phone number of nominee
- 100 words explaining why the nominee deserves some ‘Greater Vibes’
- You may enter multiple times but each entry must be for a different nominee.
- You are responsible for any and all expenses that you may incur in entering this competition. Greater Bank will not reimburse you for expenses incurred, regardless of whether or not you win the competition.
- Greater Bank may disclose the information you provide to its agents, solely to conduct the competition and distribute the Prize.
- By nominating, you agree to participate in promotional activity regarding the competition. You agree that we may contact the nominee, and disclose to them the details of your nomination.
- Winners will received the following prizes (Prize)
- Grand Prize (one Prize available): Gourmet hamper and 1 x $900 eftpos card delivered to the winner’s nominated address (valued at $1,000)
- Runners Up (twenty Prizes available): Gourmet hamper and 1 x $100 eftpos delivered to the winner’s nominated address (valued at $200 per Prize)
- Total prize pool is valued at $5,000.
- The winners will be chosen by a panel of the Greater Bank Marketing Team and based on the nominees judged as most deserving of some ‘Greater Vibes’. Selection will take place at 10:00am AEDT on Monday 1 November 2021.
- The winners will be announced on or by 10:00am Wednesday 3 November 2021 by posts on Greater Bank’s Facebook, Instagram and website and will be notified by phone on Tuesday 2 November 2021.
- To claim the Prize the winner must provide a valid postal address to the Greater Bank Marketing Team by 5:00pm AEDT Friday 5 November 2021.
- If any Prize is unclaimed by 5:00pm AEDT Friday 5 November 2021 the winner forfeits the prize and Greater Bank will conduct a second draw at 10:00am AEDT Monday 8 November 2021.
- The Prize is subject to terms and conditions imposed by Edge Loyalty Gift Cards (https://gcb.today/en-AU/term) and The Hamper Emporium (https://www.thehamperemporium.com.au/view/terms)
- Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you do not take a part of the Prize at the time set by Greater Bank, you will forfeit that part. If the advertised Prize is unavailable, Greater Bank will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
- If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition is affected for any reason, Greater Bank may in its sole discretion, subject to licencing authority approval, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Greater Bank may disqualify anyone who tampers (or benefits from tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Greater Bank’s reasonable opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Greater Bank or has breached these Terms and Conditions.