Cheques and Passbooks Security
- Keep your chequebook and passbook in a safe and secure place.
- Never pre-sign cheques or withdrawal forms.
- Don't give your passbook to another person for any reason.
- When mailing cheques, cross the cheque 'Not Negotiable' and, where possible, send it in a plain envelope, not a window-faced envelope.
- Do not use pencil to write your cheques. Use a ballpoint or felt tip pen.
- If your cheques or passbook are lost or stolen call us immediately on 1300 651 400.