Carnivale is a feast for the senses with live music, performances, food and wine, multicultural precincts, a kid's fun zone, showbags, rides, shopping and more. Greater Bank is proud to be Major Event Sponsor of Carnivale, and we're already looking forward to 2019's event!
A celebration of cosmopolitan culture
WIN $1,000 by sharing your #greatercarnivale
In 2018, we asked locals to share the spirit of Carnivale for their chance to WIN $1,000 on us! They simply had to snap a selfie showing us how they chose to get in the spirit at Carnivale and upload it to Instagram using #greatercarnivale!
Check out our winner below (@dublinactor), and the myriad of perspectives of Carnivale provided by our amazing online community. Thanks so much to all those who entered!
Congrats to our #greatercarnivale winner in 2018!
Beaumont Street - we 💗 you
Find your way around Carnivale
Good to know...
Terms and Conditions of Entry - Instagram Competition
Greater Bank Beaumont St Carnivale Instagram Comp Terms and Conditions
1. This promotion is open to all members of the public who are 18 years of age or older, use Greater Bank’s website and Social Media platforms, who are natural persons.
2. Entrants must upload a photo to Instagram using a public account, and using the hashtag #greatercarnivale during Beaumont St Carnivale from 9am – 9pm on Sunday March 11, 2018 (the prize period).
3. By submitting an entry in the competition, all Entrants warrant that each visual entry media submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify Greater Bank against any and all claims, loss, damage and costs arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
4. Greater Bank will not be liable for any breach of copyright. The entrant will be solely responsible for their own entry and the consequences of submitting them. The entrant represents and warrants that their entry is their own and they own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Greater Bank to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions;
5. Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of Prizes at Greater Bank’s sole discretion.
6. Employees of Greater Bank and their Immediate Families* are excluded from entry.
7. The promotion runs during the prize period as follows:
- 9:00am Sunday, March 11, 2018 – 9:00pm, Sunday, March 11, 2018
8. The promotion ends at 9:00pm Sunday, March 11, 2018
9. To enter, an entrant must, during the promotional period;
- Upload a photo of them enjoying Beaumont St Carnivale to their personal Instagram account, ensuring their account privacy settings are set to ‘public’.
- Photo post must contain the hashtag #greatercarnivale to be counted as a valid entry.
10. Entries must not be:
- Racially or ethnically offensive;
- Capable or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence;
- Capable of violating any law; or
- Capable of giving rise to civil liability.
11. Only one (1) valid entry is permitted per entrant.
12. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Greater Bank for any reason whatsoever.
13. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the individual who owns the Instagram account used to publish the winning post during the prize period.
14. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
15. The Prize:
- $1000.00 AUD (One thousand dollars) paid into a Greater Bank savings account
16. The total prize pool is valued at $1,000.00 AUD
17. The winning entry will be selected by Greater Bank’s Marketing department based on the entrant’s ability to meet all competition entry requirements. A winning entry will be selected at 10:00am on Monday, March 12 2018 at Greater Bank’s Marketing department – 103 Tudor St, Hamilton NSW, 2303.
18. The winning entrant will be notified via Instagram, and the winning entry will be published on Greater Bank’s social media platforms at 6:00pm on Monday, March 12 2018.
* Immediate family includes: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; defacto sibling; or same sex partner who lives with the Winner as the defacto partner of the Winner on a bona fide domestic basis.