||GREATER BANK LIMITED
ABN 88 087 651 956
103 Tudor Street, Hamilton NSW 2303
||Win 5K Towards Your Passion Project + A Mentor Session with Unique Muscle Founder, Charlie Ercan
||Australian residents aged 18 years and over
||Employees of Promoter and the suppliers and agencies associated with this competition, and the immediate family of all such employees*.
||Starts at 11:00 hours on 11th February 2019 and ends at 23:59 hours on 7th March 2019
(a) Fill in all the required data fields on the Promoter’s website
(b) Answer the nominated question in 100 words or less.
(c) Entrant must have a passion project (side hustle) story to share. Start-up businesses will not be excluded from entering, however we are ideally looking for someone with a unique idea that requires funding rather than a business.
(d) Must be available to film between March 2019 and May 2019
||Limited entry to one per person
If selected in first round of shortlist, person(s) must be willing to share a short video introduction and pitch their passion project. Entrants will scored on a scale of 1 to 5 on the following criteria:
- Someone who will actively use the funding in support of their side hustle/passion project within the next 6 months
- Positive or community impact
- Goals that will have a true & meaningful impact on their personal lives, the lives of others or their community
- Goals that thematically align with Greater Bank’s key products (home loan, personal loan, savings account)
Other aspects that will also be taken into consideration include - confidence in front of a camera and willingness to share their story across multiple partner platforms
Shortlist Winners + 50 first valid Entries: 12:00 on 14th March 2019 at the offices of the Promoter.
Shortlists to submit videos between 14th March – 22nd March 2019
Final Winners Determined: 12:00 on 5th April 2019 at the offices of the Promoter.
||By email by 5:30pm on 14th March 2019 and Final Winners by 5:30pm 8th April 2019
||Within 2 weeks from the date of Notification
|Unclaimed Prize Determination
12:00 hours on 21st March 2019 the offices of the Promoter.
The winner will be notified by telephone and in writing via email or SMS (depending on the method of entry) within one day of the Determination.
Minor Prize: 50 x $100 Greater Bank vouchers to the first 50 valid entries
Major Prize: 3 x $5,000 grants put into a Greater Bank account & mentor sessions with Charlie Ercan
Winner needs to be eligible for a Greater Bank account and provide mandatory identification to open new account(s)
Mentor sessions with Charlie Ercan will include –
- 1 full day training session with Charlie in Sydney, this day may include Q&A sessions, brainstorm sessions and case studies. Winners must be available to attend between April 1st and April 30th 2019
- A minimum of 3 follow up calls prior 31st December 2019 with Charlie
|Total Prize Value
Minor: $5,000 (50 x $100)
Major: $15,000 (3 x $5,000)
1. The promoter of the Competition is the Promoter.
2. By entering this Competition, Entrants agree to be bound by these Terms and Conditions. Information on how to enter and prizes form part of these Terms and Conditions.
a) The prize money of $5,000 / $100 will be awarded by bank deposit. All winners (3 x $5k and 50 x $100) will receive a voucher to be deposited into a Greater Bank account. To claim, winners must go into a Greater Bank branch to present their voucher for deposit into their existing Greater Bank Life Saver or Bonus Saver account, or open a new Greater Bank Life Saver or Bonus Saver account for the money to be deposited into. Winner must present ID when opening account.
b) To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Entrant releases the Promoter and its partners from any liability, loss (including consequential loss), damage, claims, costs, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred by the Entrant arising out of, or in connection with, the Competition or the Prize.
c) All times and dates are times and dates in Sydney, which may be AEST or AEDT depending on the date.
3. This Competition will be conducted during the Entry Period. Entries must be received by the Promoter during the Entry Period. Entries received after the Entry Period will not count towards the Competition. The Promoter is not responsible for any late, lost or misdirected entries.
5. To enter this Competition, Entrants must complete the Entry, subject to the Limit.
6. All Entries become the property of the Promoter, Greater Bank.
7. Entry to this Competition via the Website is free. However, any costs associated with accessing the Website are dependent on the internet service provider used.
8. Entrants must personally and manually submit an Entry using an internet browser. The Promoter reserves the right to reject an Entry if it reasonably forms the opinion that an Entry has been created and/or submitted using automated entry means or a computer entry service.
9. To be eligible to win a prize in this Competition, an Entry must not:
a) infringe the intellectual property or other rights of a third party;
b) be incomplete or illegible; or
c) be unlawful, defamatory, abusive, insulting, threatening, obscene, inflammatory, offensive or otherwise contain content which, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, is inappropriate or objectionable.
10. The Promoter reserves the right to verify the validity of an Entry and to disqualify an Entrant for tampering with the entry process or for submitting an Entry that does not, in the Promoter’s sole discretion, comply with these Terms and Conditions.
11. This Competition is a game of skill, and chance plays no part in determining the winner. All entries will be judged individually on their merits based on the Judging Criteria.
12. Judging will take place at the Prize Determination. Entries will be judged by a panel of judges appointed by the Promoter.
13. The Entrants who submit the best Entries (as determined by the judges and in accordance to the judging criteria) will win the Prizes (“Winner”). The judges’ decisions are final and the Promoter will not enter into correspondence regarding the result.
14. Each Winner will be notified in accordance with the Notification.
15. The Winner must claim the Prize within the Claim Period. The Promoter will not be responsible for any delay, loss or damage to the Prize once it has left the Promoter’s or supplier’s premises.
16. If a Winner is under 18 years of age, the Prize will be awarded to the parent or legal guardian of the Winner.
17. If a Winner is unable to comply with these Terms and Conditions and/or does not claim the Prize within the Claim Period, the Promoter reserves the right to award the Prize to the Entrant with the next best Entry, as determined by the judges at the Unclaimed Prize Determination.
18. The prize consists of the Prize, valued at the Total Prize Value.
19. Each Winner’s use of the Prize is subject to:
a) the Prize Conditions; and
b) additional terms and conditions imposed by the supplier(s) of the Prize (if any), with which the Winner must comply.
20. The Prize is not transferable and not redeemable for other goods or services. The Prize must be taken as a whole and as stated in these Terms and Conditions. No alternative will be provided and no compensation will be payable if the Winner is unable to use the Prize as such.
21. The value of the Prize is the recommended retail price as provided by the supplier (inclusive of GST) and is correct as at the start of the Competition.
22. If the Prize becomes unavailable for any reason, the Promoter, in its sole discretion, reserves the right to substitute the Prize with a prize of equal or greater value and/or specification.
23. If an Entrant’s contact details changes between the date of entry and the Unclaimed Prize Determination, the Entrant must notify the Promoter of his/her updated contact details.
25. Entrants’ personal information may be disclosed to third parties who assist the Promoter in conducting this Competition, including regulatory authorities, entities which supply and deliver the Prizes to the Winners, and marketing and communications agencies.
26. The Winners’ names and face will be published and retained as required by relevant legislation and as specified in these Terms and Conditions.
27. The Winner consents to the Promoter’s use of the Winner’s name, likeness, image, footage, picture, voice, statements, testimonials or quotations for promotional, marketing and publicity purposes in any media worldwide, without any fee being paid to the Winner.
RISK AND LIABILITY
29. The Winner participates in this Competition, and uses the Prize, at his or her own risk.
30. The Promoter, its related bodies corporate and the suppliers, agencies and other companies involved in this Competition assume no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, defect, delay in operation or transmission, or loss or damage to data.
31. If this Competition is not capable of running as planned for any reason (including as a result of technical failures, fraud or causes beyond the Promoter’s control), the Promoter may, in its sole discretion, cancel, suspend or change the Competition and re-commence it on similar terms, subject to any directions by regulatory authorities.
32. To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Promoter, its related bodies corporate and their respective officers, directors, employees and agents exclude liability for all loss (including loss of data, unauthorised access to data and consequential loss), damage, expenses, death or personal injury suffered or incurred arising out of, or in connection with, this Competition (including in relation to the Winner’s participation in this Competition and use of the Prize).
33. These Terms and Conditions are governed by the laws of the State of New South Wales.
* Immediate family includes: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; or defacto sibling.