You're on your way to a Greater way of banking with a new Access Account - we think you've made the right choice.
Things you should know
- If you’re an existing Greater Bank customer, apply through Internet Banking and save time. Not registered yet? Find out more.
- You’ll need your passport or your current Australian driver’s licence details on you. If we can't verify you with the details provided, you’ll need to visit a branch to open your account.
- You aren’t required to provide us with your Tax File Number (TFN), but if you choose not to we may be required to collect Withholding Tax on the interest you earn.
- You can complete the application and provide your TFN or exemption details to us later by calling us on 1300 651 400, 8:00am-5:30pm Mon-Fri, 8:00am-1:00pm Sat AEST.
Who can apply?
- Australian citizens and permanent residents over the age of 18 with an Australian residential address. Subject to Greater Bank’s eligibility criteria.
- We’re unable to open accounts in business names online. You’ll need to drop into your nearest branch to do this.
- You can open a joint account with somebody else, they'll just need to be there with you.
What happens when you've finished?
You’ll receive your Internet Banking access details via email and SMS. Use these details to log on to the link provided in the email, open your account and start banking!
We may contact you and request a copy of your ID to maintain your banking access.
Product Terms and Conditions
We suggest that you print this page and keep with your account records so you retain a copy of the Terms and Conditions as they are varied.