At Greater Bank, we like to keep it simple when it comes to Credit Cards. That’s why we offer just one. Our Greater Bank Visa Credit Card is easy to use and provides great value – everything you need and nothing you don’t.
We’ve used this same thinking when it comes to getting your hands on one of our Credit Cards. Whether you’re a current or first-time customer, applying for a Greater Bank Visa Credit Card has never been easier.
Who can apply for a Credit Card?
To be eligible to apply for a credit card you need to:
- Be 18 years or older
- Have a satisfactory credit history
- Be a permanent Australian resident
- Reside within NSW, QLD or ACT
What do I need to apply?
Information you'll need handy:
- Your current and previous employer details including name, address and contact number as well as what you earn along with 2 current payslips
- If you are self-employed, you will need to provide us with the last two years' Notice of Assessments from the ATO
- Current loan repayments and other payments you make, credit and store card limits and the value of any assets you have, including credit card statements for balance transfers
- A copy of your current photo identification for both primary and additional applicant
What are my next steps after applying?
- Obtain proof of recent income: this can be in the form of 2 recent payslips or 2 ATO Notices of Assessment for customers who are self-employed. Rental income can also be included (further evidence of income may be requested by Greater Bank before processing your application).
- You can drop your payslips into your nearest branch, fax them to us on (02) 4921 9100, or email them to us at creditcardsonline @greater.com.au
- If you're a new customer and we need proof of identification, you can mail certified copies with your payslips to Credit Cards Department, PO Box 173, Hamilton NSW, 2303.
- Please note – If requesting a balance transfer, Greater Bank requires a recent copy of the Credit Card Statement be included in submitted documentation
Product Terms and Conditions
The Greater Bank Key Fact Sheet is a simple way to compare our credit card to others. It will give you important information on things like interest rates, fees and charges and interest-free periods.