You want cover suited to your needs
You’re not happy with your current cover
You want a better deal on your insurance
1 year Roadside Assistance, giving you peace of mind wherever the road takes you
Pay by the month at no extra cost, meaning no more having to budget for lump sum payments#
Safe driver discounts@ and No Claim Bonus†, rewarding your good habits
Option to increase your excess to help reduce your premium
I want to
Maybe you’re in the market for your first car, or are just thinking of upgrading. Budgeting will be a whole lot easier if you know what upfront and ongoing costs to expect.
You’ll own many cars in your lifetime – from your first bomb, to your family SUV, to your piece of retirement indulgence. Whatever you’ve set your sights on, Greater Bank can get behind the wheel sooner.
Is your Car Insurance the right fit for your needs? Don’t wait until it’s too late to find out your cover is a dud. Here are some things to consider.
Get an insurance quote
We know that chasing quotes can be a hassle, so we’ve made it as easy as possible for you. Getting an Insurance quote through Greater Bank is easy and can be done in one of 3 ways:
You might also be interested in:
You've worked hard to get where you are, so enjoy peace of mind knowing you have the right cover.
Get the right cover for the things you hold most dear: your house and the contents making it a home.
No-one includes the unexpected in their itineraries – make the most of your holidays.
What is covered?
- Cover if your car is stolen including a free rental car for up to 14 days
- Damage to your car including storm, fire, flood and hail
- Damage to other people's car or property
- Your choice of repairer and guarantee on those repairs
- Emergency repairs, towing costs and accommodation
- Personal effects and clothing cover up to $500
- A brand new vehicle if yours is written off within two years of its original registration, including the on-road costs
- Up to $20 million Legal Liability
- Re-keying and re-coding if your keys are stolen
Third Party Insurance
Third Party Property Insurance covers damage to other people's car or property.
Third Party Insurance arranged through Greater Bank offers you cover options to suit your needs, Legal Liability cover, and the option to pay by the month at no extra cost.^
|Third Party Insurance Benefits*||Third Party Property Damage||Third Party Property Damage Fire and Theft|
|Cover for up to $20 million legal liability for damage to other people's car or property including public property||Yes||Yes|
|Cover for up to $20 million legal liability for death or bodily injury caused by your vehicle||Yes||Yes|
|Up to $4,000 damage caused by uninsured drivers||Yes||Yes|
|Cover if your car is stolen||No||Yes|
|Cover if your car is damaged by fire||No||Yes|
CTP insurance is commonly refered to as a Green Slip in NSW and must be purchased before you can register your car.
As long as your vehicle is registered, your Green Slip will cover you for any injuries caused to other road users and yourself if you are at fault in a motor vehicle accident anywhere in Australia. If your vehicle is not registered you may be personally liable for any injuries you cause.
- Up to $250,000 At Fault Driver Protection at no extra cost
- eGreen payment facility enabling you to register your vehicle online at the RTA within minutes
- Competitive rates for drivers over the age of 30
- A team of CTP claims specialists, that will handle your claims quickly and fairly
- Confidence of being insured with one of the world's leading insurers
At Fault Driver Protection Insurance
According to law, NSW CTP policies only cover injury sustained by the driver that is at fault in a motor vehicle accident for medical expenses determined to be reasonable and necessary and/or lost earnings incurred within six months of the date of the accident up to a maximum of $5,000.
When you purchase your Allianz CTP Green Slip, however, you may be entitled to receive a bonus At Fault Driver Protection policy.
Where applicable, this additional policy is included at no extra cost and provides up to $250,000 of cover for certain serious injuries you may sustain if you are the at fault driver in an accident.