a) Practical Interventions aimed at supporting children living with a serious illness or injury to continue their education and learning (i.e., current partner Ronald McDonald House Charities Learning Program);
b) Research-informed services designed to maximise a baby’s developmental outcomes (i.e., current partner Cerebral Palsy Alliance’s Early Response Therapy program)
Projects which may focus on the following:
- Providing support to vulnerable, marginalised and disadvantaged families. These may include families with low incomes, young parent families, jobless families, sole parent families, Aboriginal and Torres Strait Islander families, families from culturally and linguistically diverse communities, families with a parent or child who has a disability, and families experiencing problems with housing, domestic violence, substance abuse and mental health;
- Early intervention services for children and young people;
- Improving the health and wellbeing of families;
- Increasing access and pathways to services for regional and rural families;
- Strengthening family cohesion.