Making recurring or scheduled payments
Scheduled Payments (sometimes referred to as EasyPay) allow you to take the guesswork out of your regular payments. Within Online Banking, you’re able to create payments to other Greater Bank accounts, and to accounts with third-party financial institutions, and you’re also able to set these payments up so they’ll occur regularly according to your needs. Here’s How it’s done:
- Log into Online Banking or our App, click Transfer between my accounts or PayAnyone.
- Select the account you wish to transfer money from.
- Select the account you wish to transfer money to.
- Enter your amount in $AUD.
- Select the frequency of your payment. If it’s to be a one-off, just click ‘NOW’. If you want the payment to occur later, click ‘LATER’.
- Select whether you want to send the payment as an Osko (real time) payment or as a traditional transfer, which can take up to two business days.
- If you want the payment to be a one off, just select the start date of your payment, and a frequency of ‘ONCE’.
- If you want your payment to become a recurring payment, select the frequency of your payment (weekly, fortnightly, etc) and select a payment stop date (further notice or selected date)
- Click continue
If you’re processing a payment to a payee you’ve never used before, you’ll be prompted to enter your one-time SMS password, which will be sent to the mobile phone we have on file for you. If you do not receive a code, just give us a call on 1300 651 400, and we’ll help in processing your payment.