Newcastle Jets Ticket Giveaway 2021
1. Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956 (Greater Bank) is the sole promoter of this competition.
2. This competition commences on 9:00am AEDT Monday 15 February 2021 and closes on 5:00pm AEST Friday 28 May 2021 (Competition Period).
3. This competition is only available to Australian residents.
4. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
5. Entry is open to all Australian residents aged 16 years and over with a Facebook account.
6. Greater Bank employees and their immediate family members, or employees of any organisation associated with the competition, are ineligible to enter.
7. Immediate family members include: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; and defacto sibling.
8. By entering this competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept these terms and conditions.
9. Any entrants who are under the age of 18 must receive parental or guardian consent to accept the prize and agree to these terms and conditions. This consent must be provided to Greater Bank in writing, upon request.
10. This competition will be run on an ongoing basis throughout the 2020-21 Newcastle Jets A-League Season.
11. There are 40 tickets available to be won for each Newcastle Jets home game.
12. This competition will be run on Facebook only. Each Facebook post with the competition details will contain a ‘Click to Message’ button which is how entries will be received.
13. A new Facebook post for each Newcastle Jets home game will be posted the week prior to the game calling for entries.
14. To enter, you must send a direct message to the Greater Bank Facebook account stating that you want to enter the Competition for the corresponding Newcastle Jets home game.
15. You may enter only once per Newcastle Jets home game.
16. You are responsible for any and all expenses that you may incur in entering this competition. Greater Bank will not reimburse you for expenses incurred, regardless of whether or not you win the competition.
18. Greater Bank may disclose the personal information you provide to its agents, solely to conduct the competition and distribute the Prize.
19. Winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize, and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
20. If you win you will receive four (4) grandstand tickets to the corresponding Newcastle Jets home game (Prize).
21. The winners will be the first 10 people to send a direct message to the Greater Bank Facebook account stating that you want to enter the Competition.
22. The winners will be announced on Facebook by the date of the corresponding Newcastle Jets home game and will be notified by Facebook direct message by the date prior to the corresponding home game.
23. To claim the Prize you must follow the hyperlink provided to you by Greater Bank via direct message, and use the code provided to redeem your tickets online. You must supply your name and contact information in order to redeem your tickets. Tickets will then be emailed to you as an e-ticket.
24. The Prize is subject to terms and conditions imposed by the A-League Terms of Admission, Ticketmaster Purchase Policy and McDonald Jones Stadium Condition of Entry.
25. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you do not take a part of the Prize at the time set by Greater Bank, you will forfeit that part. If an advertised Prize is unavailable for a particular match due to factors outside of Greater Bank’s control, Greater Bank will endeavour to substitute the prize with a suitable alternative.
26. You are responsible for any and all expenses that you may incur in redeeming the prize, including but not limited to, travel to and from the game.
27. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition is affected for any reason, Greater Bank may in its sole discretion, subject to licencing authority approval, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Greater Bank may disqualify anyone who tampers (or benefits from tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Greater Bank’s reasonable opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Greater Bank or has breached these Terms and Conditions.