1. Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956 (Greater Bank) is the sole promoter of this competition.
2. This competition commences on Monday November 8, 2021 at 9am and closes on Friday December 17, 2021 at 9am (Competition Period).
3. This competition is only available to Australian residents.
4. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
5. Entry is open to primary school classes, or teachers and other authorised representatives on behalf of a primary school class. Classes must be currently enrolled in the Jets Learn 2021 program, and must not have previously won a Zoom call with Newcastle Jets players as part of the Jets Learn 2021 program.
6. Greater Bank employees and their immediate family members, or employees of any organisation associated with the competition, are ineligible to enter.
7. Immediate family members include: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; and defacto sibling.
8. By entering this competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept these terms and conditions.
9. To enter, you must use materials provided by The Newcastle Jets via email on November 8th, 2021 to publish a news story, including any/all hyperlinks, to your school website during the Competition Period.
10. You may enter only once – entry is validated by confirmation of publication of news story with link back to Greater Bank website from designated school website.
11. You are responsible for any and all expenses that you may incur in entering this competition. Greater Bank will not reimburse you for expenses incurred, regardless of whether or not you win the competition.
13. Winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize, and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
14. If you win you will receive one of five (5) zoom calls with members of the Newcastle Jets A League and A League Women’s playing squads, at a date and time to be determined. (Prize).
15. The winner/s will be chosen by a selection panel comprising of members of Greater Bank’s Marketing Team at 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton on Friday December 17, 2021 at 12pm.
16. The winner/s will be notified directly on Friday, December 17, 2021 by email.
17. To claim the Prize you must be able to prove that the pre-supplied news story copy, including any/all hyperlinks within are published on your school website.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you do not take a part of the Prize at the time set by Greater Bank, you will forfeit that part. If the advertised Prize is unavailable, Greater Bank will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition is affected for any reason, Greater Bank may in its sole discretion, subject to licencing authority approval, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Greater Bank may disqualify anyone who tampers (or benefits from tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Greater Bank’s reasonable opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Greater Bank or has breached these Terms and Conditions.