Terms & Conditions of Entry for Greater Bank Customer Survey Competition
1. Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No: 237476 (Greater Bank) is the sole promoter of this competition.
2. This competition commences at 12:01am AEDT 5th January 2021 and closes at 11:59pm AEST on 28th June 2021 (Competition Period).
3. This competition is only available to Australian residents.
4. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
5. Entry is open to Greater Bank customers who receive a Customer Survey via email from Greater Bank during the competition period.
6. Greater Bank employees and their immediate family members, or employees of any organisation associated with the competition, are ineligible to enter.
7. Immediate family members include: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; and defacto sibling.
8. By entering this competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept these terms and conditions.
9. To enter, you must fully complete the official Customer Survey and click submit at the end of the online survey prior to the Competition Period ending.
10. You may enter only once.
11. You are responsible for any and all expenses that you may incur in entering this competition. Greater Bank will not reimburse you for expenses incurred, regardless of whether or not you win the competition.
13. Greater Bank may disclose the personal information you provide to its agents, solely to conduct the competition and distribute the Prize.
14. Winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize, and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment.
15. If you win you will receive $1000 (Prize).
16. The winner will be chosen at random by a computer-generated program at Greater Bank, 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton, NSW, 2303 at 11:00am AEST on 30th June 2021.
17. The winner will be notified by telephone by a Greater Bank employee on 30th June 2021 and announced on the Greater Bank website greater.com.au by 5:00pm AEST on 2nd July 2021.
18. To claim the Prize you must nominate a Greater Bank account that you would like to have the $1000 prize credited into. In the event that the winner is no longer a Greater Bank Limited customer, you must nominate an Australian bank account of your choice that you would like to have the $1000 prize credited into. If the Prize is unclaimed by 13th July 2021 11:59pm AEST, the winner forfeits the prize and a new winner will be chosen at random by a computer-generated program at Greater Bank, 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton, NSW, 2303 at 11:00am AEST on 14th July 2021.
19. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable. If you do not take a part of the Prize at the time set by Greater Bank, you will forfeit that part. If the advertised Prize is unavailable, Greater Bank will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
20. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition is affected for any reason, Greater Bank may in its sole discretion, subject to licencing authority approval, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Greater Bank may disqualify anyone who tampers (or benefits from tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Greater Bank’s reasonable opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Greater Bank or has breached these Terms and Conditions.