Terms and Conditions of Entry – #GreaterNorthernRivers - 2022
1. Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956 AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No: 237476 (Greater Bank) is the sole promoter of this competition.
2. This promotion is open to all members of the public who are 18 years of age or older, use Greater Bank’s website, who are natural persons and representatives of organisations listed as a not-for-profit, registered charity, unincorporated association or incorporated association operating within a 50km radius of Ballina, Lismore or Casino, NSW.
3. To enter, an entrant must provide the following information on behalf of their organisation to greater.com.au/greaternorthernrivers :
- Entrant name
- Entrant contact phone number
- Entrant email address
- Organisation name
- Organisation identifying number (if any), such as ABN, ACN, Incorporated Identification Number
- Comment text containing short explanation (approximately 100 words) of how the organisation is contributing towards making the Northern Rivers greater
- Image conveying the work of the organisation
- Registered office address or principle place of business of the organisation
- Full name, Date of Birth and Address of each controlling person/s (for an association this would be president, secretary and treasurer, or equivalents; for a company this would be each director)
- Note: organisation name, image and comment text will be made visible on Greater Bank’s website and be used to promote the organisation’s nomination in the relevant month.
4. Entries must not be: Late; Delayed; Incomplete; Incomprehensible; Unlawful; Obscene; Defamatory; Libellous; Threatening; Pornographic; Harassing; Hateful; Racially or ethnically offensive; Capable or encouraging of conduct that would be considered a criminal offence; Capable of violating any law; or Capable of giving rise to civil liability.
5. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or misdirected entries, or entries not received by Greater Bank for any reason whatsoever.
6. If there is a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, the entrant will be deemed to be the secretary of the organisation on whose behalf a valid entry was uploaded during the prize period.
7. Entry into this draw is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
8. By submitting an entry in the competition, all entrants warrant that each visual entry media submitted is an original artistic work of the entrant which does not infringe the rights of any third party. The entrant agrees to indemnify Greater Bank against any and all claims, loss, damage and costs arising from a breach of the warranty set out in this condition.
9. Greater Bank will not be liable for any breach of copyright. The entrant will be solely responsible for their own entry and the consequences of submitting them. The entrant represents and warrants that their entry is their own and they own or have all necessary licences, rights, consents and permissions to use and authorize Greater Bank to use all patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights in and to any and all entries to enable inclusion and use of the entries in the manner contemplated by these terms and conditions.
10. Failure to comply with any term or condition may result in disqualification and/or forfeiture of Prizes at Greater Bank’s sole discretion.
11. The promotion runs on a monthly rotational basis with ongoing entry.
12. If Greater Bank is satisfied that the entrant has met all entry criteria, the entrant will be selected to become part of a subsequent voting round. Greater Bank may prioritise which voting round an entrant is included in based upon the timing of their entry, the urgency of the request (e.g. if funding is for a particular event/date) and any other relevant factors. Selection will be performed by a member of the Greater Bank Marketing Team at Greater Bank’s Head Office, 103 Tudor Street, Hamilton at 10.00am AEDT/AEST prior to the following dates:
- Thursday, 6 January 2022
- Thursday, 3 February 2022
- Thursday, 3 March 2022
- Thursday, 31 March 2022
- Thursday, 28 April 2022
- Thursday, 2 June 2022
- Thursday, 30 June 2022
- Thursday, 28 July 2022
- Thursday, 1 September 2022
- Thursday, 29 September 2022
- Thursday, 27 October 2022
- Thursday, 24 November 2022
13. Voting periods for the above entry periods are as follows:
- January: 9:00am Monday 10 January 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 2 February 2022
- February: 9:00am Monday 7 February 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 2 March 2022
- March: 9:00am Monday 7 March 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 30 March 2022
- April: 9:00am Monday 4 April 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 27 April 2022
- May: 9:00am Monday 2 May 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 25 May 2022
- June: 9:00am Monday 6 June 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 29 June 2022
- July: 9:00am Monday 4 July 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 27 July 2022
- August: 9:00am Monday 1 August 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 31 August 2022
- September: 9:00am Monday 5 September 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 28 September 2022
- October: 9:00am Monday 3 October 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 26 October 2022
- November: 9:00am Monday 31 October 2021 – 5:00pm Wednesday 23 November 2022
- December: 9:00am Monday 28 November 2022 – 5:00pm Wednesday 14 December 2022
14. Voting is limited to one vote per hour per voter. If Greater Bank has reason to believe the voting element of the competition is being misappropriated, we reserve the right to disqualify entrants at any time.
15. The promotion ends at 11:59pm AEDT, Saturday December 31, 2022.
16. First place: 12 x donations of $2,000.00, into a Greater Bank account (1 per month)
17. Runner Up 1: 12 x donations of $500.00 into a Greater Bank account (1 per month)
18. Runner Up 2: 12 x donation of $500.00 into a Greater Bank account (1 per month)
19. The total prize pool is valued at $36,000.00 per annum.
20. At the completion of each prize period, winners will be decided based on the number of votes received online at https://www.greater.com.au/greaternorthernrivers, however, Greater Bank retains the sole right to allocate the monthly prize pool upon the completion of the prize period.
21. Winners may be expected to attend Greater Bank’s Ballina, Lismore or Casino branch (whichever is closest) on one of the following dates/times to receive prize and arrange prize transfer:
- 10:00am Friday, 4 February 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 4 March 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 1 April 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 29 April 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 27 May 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 1 July 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 29 July 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 2 September 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 30 September 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 28 October 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 25 November 2022
- 10:00am Friday, 16 December 2022.