Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956. AFSL/Australian Credit Licence No. 237476 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708. We do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available here, any applicable supplementary PDS and Home Buildings and Home Contents key fact sheet/s also available for reference. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services. The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling 13 13 86.
1. Online discount - When you buy a new home insurance policy online a discount of up to 10% is applied to your first year’s premium including for the following optional covers (if selected); Accidental damage, Flood, Motor Burnout and Portable Contents. This discount is not applied on renewal.
A discount of up to 10% for combining Buildings and Contents covers on one policy is applied for Building and Contents, Motor Burnout and Accidental damage cover where applicable. The combined policy discount does not apply to the optional Flood or Portable Contents covers. This combined discount does not apply to Landlord Insurance policies.
3. NCB - When you take out a new policy, we calculate your No Claims Bonus based on your home or landlords (as applicable) insurance claims history. To qualify for the maximum No Claim Bonus of 30%, home insurance customers must have had no Building or Contents insurance claims in the preceding five years. Landlord customers must have had no Landlord insurance claims in the preceding 3 years. However, customers who have had claims may still qualify for a reduced No Claim Bonus.
4. If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz applies them in a predetermined order. This means any subsequent discount will be applied to the reduced premium amount after applying any prior discounts and the effect of the subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the aggregate effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means that you will not see the full benefit of both these discounts. Discounts do not apply to taxes or government charges. Discounts do not apply to optional covers for Domestic Workers Compensation / Landlord Workers Compensation, and may not apply to other optional covers (if available and selected). Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and may only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached.
5. Excess reduction - Not available when an additional compulsory excess or imposed excess applies. Minimum Premiums apply.
6. Instalment premiums - If you choose to pay your premium by instalments you do not pay us any more than if you pay your premium in one lump sum annually. The premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Note: Your financial institution may apply transaction fees to instalment payments.