Wollongong Monopoly Social Giveaway
1. Greater Bank Limited ABN 88 087 651 956 (Greater Bank) is the sole promoter of this competition.
2. This competition commences on Friday November 19, 2021 at 4pm and closes on Wednesday December 1, 2021 at 6pm AEDT (Competition Period).
3. This competition is only available to Australian residents.
4. Greater Bank accepts no responsibility for late, lost or incomplete entries.
5. Entry is open to all Facebook users residing in Australia.
6. Greater Bank employees and their immediate family members, or employees of any organisation associated with the competition, are ineligible to enter.
7. Immediate family members include: spouse; defacto spouse; parent; parent in law; defacto spouse parent; step-parent; foster-parent or legal guardian; grandparent; child; step-child; foster-child; adopted-child; grandchild; sibling; step-sibling; foster-sibling; and defacto sibling.
8. By entering this competition you warrant that you meet the entry requirements and accept these terms and conditions.
9. To enter, you must leave a comment on Greater Bank’s Facebook post (at https://www.facebook.com/GreaterBankAU) made at 4pm on Friday November 19, 2021 AEDY, during the competition period. In your comment, you should tell us what thing or place you love most about Wollongong or the South Coast of NSW. Post will be pinned to the top of Greater Bank’s profile for the duration of the Competition period.
10. You may enter only once. In the event of multiple entries by individuals, we will accept your first time-stamped entry as valid, disregarding all subsequent entries.
11. You are responsible for any and all expenses that you may incur in entering this competition. Greater Bank will not reimburse you for expenses incurred, regardless of whether or not you win the competition.
13. Winners agree to participate in any promotional activity regarding winning the Prize, and consent to their name and image being used in promotional material without payment. Winners who are under 18 years of age will be required to provide consent from a parent or guardian prior to accepting the Prize, participating in any promotional material. Greater Bank will arrange for this consent to be obtained if required.
14. If you win you will receive one (1) of twenty (20) copies of Wollongong Monopoly. Individual prize value is RRP $59.95 AUD, total prize value is $1,199.00 AUD (Prize).
15. The winner/s will be chosen by a panel comprising of members of Greater Bank’s Marketing Team on Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 12pm, at Greater Bank HQ, 103 Tudor St, Hamilton NSW 2303. Winners will be chosen based on the eligibility, originality, and quality of their entry.
16. The winner/s will be announced on Thursday, December 2, 2021 at 6pm by announcement on Greater Bank’s Facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/GreaterBankAU) and will be notified by Facebook Messenger before 6pm on Thursday December 2, 2021. Winners will also be announced via Greater Bank’s website at https://www.greater.com.au/campaigns/wollongong-monopoly.
17. To claim the Prize you must respond to Greater Bank’s Facebook Messenger messages within 5 business days and provide the best postal address for your copy of the game to be delivered to. Postage will be arranged by Greater Bank, and games should be delivered to winners before December 31, 2021.
18. Prizes are not transferable or exchangeable and cannot be redeemed for cash. If you do not take a part of the Prize at the time set by Greater Bank, you will forfeit that part. If the advertised Prize is unavailable, Greater Bank will substitute it for one of equal or greater value.
19. If for any reason this competition is not capable of running as planned or if the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this competition is affected for any reason, Greater Bank may in its sole discretion, subject to licencing authority approval, cancel, terminate, change or suspend the competition. Greater Bank may disqualify anyone who tampers (or benefits from tampering) with the entry process or the conduct of the competition or who has, in Greater Bank’s reasonable opinion, engaged in conduct which is fraudulent, misleading or generally damaging to the reputation of Greater Bank or has breached these Terms and Conditions.