Greater Bank, part of Newcastle Greater Mutual Group Ltd ACN 087 651 992 AFSL/Australian credit licence 238273 arranges this insurance as agent for the insurer Allianz Australia Insurance Limited ABN 15 000 122 850 AFSL No 234708.
We are unable to provide you with any general or personal advice regarding the Allianz insurance products offered. Accordingly, we do not provide any advice based on any consideration of your objectives, financial situation or needs. Policy terms, conditions, limits and exclusions apply. Before making a decision, please consider the relevant Product Disclosure Statement available here. The relevant Target Market Determination is available by calling 13 13 86.
Please also consider our Financial Services Guide, which describes the services we offer and how, before deciding whether to use the services offered by us. If you purchase this insurance, we will receive a commission that is a percentage of the premium. Ask us for more details before we provide you with services.
1. Online discount - When you quote and buy a new home insurance policy online a discount of up to 10% is applied to your first year's premium including the following optional covers (if selected); Accidental damage, Flood, Motor Burnout and Portable Contents. This discount is not applied on renewal.
2. Combined - A discount of up to 10% is applied to your premium when you combine Buildings and Contents on one Home Insurance policy, including for the following optional covers if selected: Motor Burnout and Accidental Damage cover. The combined discount doesn't apply to Landlord policies, Flood or Portable Contents optional covers.
4. Minimum premiums - If you are eligible for more than one discount, Allianz applies them in a predetermined order. This means any subsequent discount will be applied to the reduced premium amount after applying any prior discounts and the effect of the subsequent discount will be reduced. For example, the aggregate effect of applying two 10% discounts consecutively means that you will not see the full benefit of both these discounts. Discounts do not apply to taxes or government charges. Discounts do not apply to optional covers for Domestic workers' compensation / Landlord workers' compensation, and may not apply to other optional covers (if available and selected). Any discounts/entitlements may be subject to rounding and may only apply to the extent that any minimum premium is not reached.
6. Instalment premiums - If you choose to pay your premium by instalments you do not pay us any more than if you pay your premium in one lump sum annually. The premiums payable by instalments may be subject to minor adjustments (upwards or downwards) due to rounding. Note: Your financial institution may apply transaction fees to instalment payments.
7. 72 hour exclusion period - We may not provide cover for any loss of or damage to your property caused by cyclone, flood, grassfires and bushfires, during the first 72 hours after you first purchase a policy or increase your cover under an existing policy. Refer to PDS for when exclusion periods apply.