Most popular questions
The Greater Bank BSB Number is 637-000.
Greater Bank customers are able to change their address or contact details over Online Banking, the mobile App, phone, or in branch.
It's important to remember, if you update your contact details (mobile number or email address) with us, this change will not affect any existing PayID's you have set up for your individual Greater Bank accounts.
Checking the balance of your Greater Bank account can be done in a number of ways.
- If you’ve downloaded Greater Bank’s App, and have Quick Balance enabled on the account in question, you can check your balance simply by swiping right on our App homescreen.
- If you’ve got our mobile app but don’t have quick balance enabled, simply login using 4-digit access code or your username and password to check your balance from the accounts screen
- If you’re an Online Banking customer, simply login to your account and check your balance from the account screen
- You can also visit your nearest Greater Bank or third party ATM to check your balance
- Of course, you’re also able to visit your local branch or call our Contact Centre during their hours of operation (Monday to Friday 8.00am - 5.30pm and Saturday 8.00am - 1.00pm) on 1300 651 400 to check your balance as well.